jobs in advertising
- actor/model
- editor - copywriter
- director
- producer
- marketing director
- market researcher
- public relations officer
- administrator
the UK has the fastest growing creative sector in the European Union.
pick 7-10 job roles
define them and how to be successful in them, what they do, responsibilities
upload to blogger on jpegs
digital copywriter: responsible for producing all the written content for webpages, either working in an employed position or as a freelancer. as a digital copywriter you'll need to liaise with clients, carry out project scoping and create a clear brief, in order to ensure you understand what the client wants.
personal attributes and etiquette:
attributes: a quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.
personal attributes:
strong knowledge in sailing
strong teaching skills
patience
friendly
outgoing
hard working when I enjoy the work
outdoorsy - never want to work in an office job
professional
good customer service skills
empathetic
fanatical about sailing
visual learner
negatives:
lazy when I don't enjoy the work
annoying
judgemental
personal attributes and etiquette:
attributes: a quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.
personal attributes:
strong knowledge in sailing
strong teaching skills
patience
friendly
outgoing
hard working when I enjoy the work
outdoorsy - never want to work in an office job
professional
good customer service skills
empathetic
fanatical about sailing
visual learner
negatives:
lazy when I don't enjoy the work
annoying
judgemental
Comments
Post a Comment